OperaVOX Lite allows you to experience some of the advanced voice quality measurements, previously only possible in a clinic, in the palm of your hand – for free!
OperaVOX Lite is an easy-to-use portable voice analysis and feedback application that allows you to measure the quality of your voice. Running on an Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, OperaVOX Lite allows you to experience the power of professional voice analysis for free. OperaVOX Lite combines the signal processing power, user-friendly interface, high-quality microphones and portability of these handheld devices with novel acoustic voice analysis algorithms to provide a powerful voice quality measurement tool that you can carry in your pocket.
OperaVOX Lite Features:
1. User-friendly interface with comprehensive help and user prompts.
2. Quick on-device voice analysis using state-of-the-art signal processing algorithms.
3. Immediate audio playback along with visual representations of the recorded to make sure you are happy with the recordings.
4. High-quality voice recordings (16 bit, 44.1 kHz, uncompressed wave format files) for listening and comparison.
5. Automatic measurement of the ambient noise and asking the user to try again in a quieter recording environment if necessary.
6. Voice Stability Analysis of a sustained vowel (like ‘Aah’)- with a 5 second automatic countdown.
7. Presentation of voice stability measures such as mean pitch, jitter and shimmer on the recorded vowels.
8. History of pitch, jitter and shimmer represented graphically – compare historical analyses of up to three recordings and track progress graphically.
9. Capability for manual extraction of all audio files and analyses through a personal computer using iTunes.
The outputs from OperaVOX are for informational purposes only and are not meant to be a substitute for professional medical advice or diagnosis. Please seek advice from your doctor or speech pathologist, if you are concerned about your voice quality.